Please join us for our Spring 2018 Professional Development Day!
Registration is now open, and is limited to 30 attendees. Register today to reserve your spot!
- Topic: Lessons Learned—Reflection of the Thomas Fire and Montecito Mudslides
- When: Friday, April 13, 2018 9am-1pm
- Where: SAGE Medical Library, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Featuring a round table discussion with guest speakers including:
- Yoli McGlinchey, Emergency Services Manager for the City of SB
- James Caesar, UCSB Campus Emergency Manager
- Dave Kujan, UCSB Library Building Operations Manager
- Mary Logue, Westmont College Librarian
- Cost: $15 for librarians and $10 for library staff and students
- Link to register: tinyurl.com/y94hsf86
- Registration Deadline: 4/9/18